Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, etc., contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual from the information itself (personal identification information) such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and health insurance policy holder number on the health insurance card.
- Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- How we collect personal information
- Services/programs used or affiliated with this site
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information
- Illegal Activities
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
When you make an inquiry on this website, we may ask you to enter your personal information such as your name (nickname) and e-mail address.
This personal information will only be used to respond to your questions or to contact you by e-mail or other means with necessary information, and will not be used for any purpose other than that for which you provided the personal information.
In the event that a user attempts to use this site for any other unauthorized or improper purpose, we will use this information to identify the user and refuse the user’s use of this site.
Change of purpose of use
- This site will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the revised purpose shall be notified to the user or publicly announced on this website in a manner prescribed by this site.
How we collect personal information
This site may request personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when a user registers to use the site.
We may collect transaction records and payment information, including the user’s personal information, between the user and our partners and other parties, from our partners and other parties.
(This includes information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors. Hereinafter referred to as “partners”).
Cookies are recorded in the computer or device used when a user visits this site or another site. However, this information does not include any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
If you do not wish to have your information collected by cookies, you can set your browser to refuse to accept them. However, this setting may prevent some of the contents from functioning properly or may prevent you from receiving some of the services. Please understand this in advance.
Please refer to Google’s Policies and Terms for more information on how to set this up.
Access Analysis Tools
Users can refuse the collection of data by disabling cookies. Please check the settings on your browser.
Please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service and Google Policies and Terms for more information regarding this agreement.
Services/programs used or affiliated with this site
This site uses the following third-party advertising services and affiliate programs.
- MOSHIMO Affiliates
- Rakuten Affiliate
- Value Commerce Affiliate
This site uses Google Adsense, a third-party advertising service. Cookies, device-specific information, location information, and other information collected from such devices may be used in the process of serving ads on this site. However, no personally identifiable information is collected in this process.
You may also set your own preferences regarding Google AdSense to prevent the details and information of this process from being used by ad-serving companies. However, this setting may cause some content to not function properly and some services to be unavailable. Please understand this in advance.
Please refer to the Google Policies and Terms for more information on how to set this up.
Amazon Associates Program
I, Teru, am a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for sites to earn referral fees by promoting and linking to Amazon.com.
This program may allow third parties (Amazon and other advertisers) to provide content and advertising, collect information directly from visitors, and set or recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except in the following cases, this site will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user.However, this excludes cases permitted by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, add, delete, or discontinue the use of your personal information, we will promptly respond to your request after confirming your identity.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Any use of the contents of this site beyond the legally permissible scope and any reproduction without the permission of the administrator is prohibited.
In the event that such an act is discovered, we will charge what we consider to be an appropriate fee or compensation for damages. In addition, we reserve the right to add a reasonable compensation fee.